Chic-Flick Trailers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is in the air with awards and movie madness


I was absolutely floored to find out that Vanessa (TheMovieNess) over at The World According to Ness awarded me the Superior Scribbler Award.

1. Name five other Superior Scribblers to receive this award.
2. Link to the author and name of the blog that gave you the award.
3. Display the award on your blog with this LINK which explains the award.
4. Click on the award at the bottom of the link and add your name to the bottom of the list.
5. Post the rules.

I am new to the blogging world but will pass on this award to a few new blogs that are starting out really well: Lady Paige Turner, Just Chick Flicks, The Edge of Your Seat, It's Not Pizza and The Flick Chick. Congrats everyone!

VALENTINE'S MOVIE MADNESS: And for any fans of the Lifetime network, the week of Valentine's Day is dedicated to chick flicks galore with happy and fatal endings in their movie event.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, thank you for passing on to me such an honour! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I've been busy.

    As soon as I can decide on five blogs of my own, then I shall do my part in passing it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! I thought it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete